HS-Taq DNA Polymerase: Unveiling Precision and Efficiency in PCR
Elevate your PCR performance with HS-Taq DNA Polymerase, an antibody-mediated hot start enzyme that delivers exceptional sensitivity, remarkable multiplex amplification capabilities, and unwavering stability. This revolutionary polymerase empowers researchers to delve deeper into the intricacies of DNA with unparalleled precision and efficiency.
HS-Taq DNA Polymerase: Unleashing Precision and Efficiency in PCR
HS-Taq DNA Polymerase, a revolutionary advancement in thermostable polymerases, introduces a novel antibody-mediated hot start mechanism that elevates PCR performance to new heights. This ingenious enzyme, derived from the bacterium Thermus aquaticus, possesses exceptional sensitivity, remarkable multiplex amplification capabilities, and unwavering stability, making it an invaluable tool for a wide spectrum of molecular biology applications.
- Unparalleled Sensitivity: HS-Taq DNA Polymerase exhibits exceptional amplification sensitivity, enabling researchers to detect even minute amounts of target DNA with remarkable accuracy. This feature proves particularly valuable for challenging low-template amplification scenarios.
- Multiplex Amplification Mastery: HS-Taq DNA Polymerase excels in multiplex PCR, allowing for the simultaneous detection of multiple target genes within a single reaction. Its ability to minimize non-specific amplification and primer dimerization ensures that each target gene is amplified with precision and specificity.
- Exceptional Stability: HS-Taq DNA Polymerase demonstrates remarkable stability, maintaining its performance even after prolonged exposure to 37°C or repeated freeze-thaw cycles. This resilience ensures consistent and reliable results, even in demanding experimental conditions.
HS-Taq DNA Polymerase's versatility extends to a diverse range of molecular biology applications, including:
- Conventional PCR Reactions: HS-Taq DNA Polymerase serves as an ideal choice for routine PCR amplification, providing high fidelity and efficiency for amplifying a wide range of DNA targets.
- Complex Template Amplification: When faced with complex DNA templates, HS-Taq DNA Polymerase excels, effectively amplifying even challenging targets with remarkable precision.
- Low-Copy Template Amplification: For applications involving low-copy DNA templates, HS-Taq DNA Polymerase's exceptional sensitivity proves invaluable, enabling the detection of minute quantities of target DNA.
- Multiplex PCR Experiments: HS-Taq DNA Polymerase's ability to minimize non-specific amplification and primer dimerization makes it the preferred enzyme for multiplex PCR, allowing for the simultaneous detection of multiple target genes with confidence.
- Quantitative PCR Experiments: HS-Taq DNA Polymerase's high fidelity and specificity make it an excellent choice for quantitative PCR (qPCR) experiments, ensuring accurate and reliable quantification of DNA targets.
Comparative testing with competitive enzymes demonstrates HS-Taq DNA Polymerase's superior sensitivity, specificity, and multiplex amplification capabilities. Its ability to generate consistent and reliable results under demanding conditions further highlights its value as an indispensable tool for molecular biology research.
HS-Taq DNA Polymerase, with its exceptional features and broad range of applications, stands as a testament to the ongoing advancements in molecular biology. By combining exceptional sensitivity, multiplex amplification mastery, and unwavering stability, HS-Taq DNA Polymerase empowers researchers to delve deeper into the intricacies of DNA with unparalleled precision and efficiency.
Accelerated stability :
Specific amplification capability :
Template: Human genomic DNA
Line 1, 2, 3: Hot start Taq DNA polymerase
Line 4, 5, 6: Regular Taq enzyme
M: Trans2K DNA Marker
|Product Name||HS-Taq DNA Polymerase|
|Source||E. coli recombinant expression|
|Enzyme Activity||5 U/μL|
|Storage Conditions||-20 ±5°C|
|Molecular Weight||94 kDa|
|Storage Buffer||10 mM Tris-HCl, 100 mM KCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 0.5% Tween20, 0.5% NP-40, 50% Glycerol|
|Activity Definition||The amount of enzyme required to incorporate 10 nmol of deoxynucleotide into acid-insoluble material within 30 min at 75°C is defined as one unit of activity (U).|
|Quality Control||No detectable exonuclease and endonuclease activities|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
HS-Taq DNA Polymerase stands as a pinnacle in polymerase technology, featuring an antibody-inhibited heat-stable composition. Notably, its polymerase activity is effectively restrained at room temperature, preventing non-specific amplification and primer dimer formation during the critical setup phase of PCR reactions. This unique characteristic ensures a precise and controlled reaction environment.
Through the integration of an optimized buffer system, HS-Taq DNA Polymerase excels in versatility, accommodating both standard PCR and advanced fluorescence quantitative PCR techniques, including the SYBR Green dye method and the probe method. This adaptability, coupled with the polymerase's innate stability, ensures consistent and reliable performance across a spectrum of experimental requirements.
The resulting PCR product produced by HS-Taq DNA Polymerase exhibits a distinct advantage—a single dA nucleotide protruding at the 3' end. This feature facilitates direct utilization for TA cloning applications, streamlining downstream processes and enhancing experimental efficiency.
|1||5× PCR buffer||1.2 mL, 6 mL, 12 mL|
|2||Taq DNA Polymerase||500 U, 2500 U, 5000 U|